Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

May 6, 2014

ipsy glam bag review | april.

The ipsy gods from above must have read my last ipsy post because man oh, man was this month a roaring success. Not only did they go back to a five product bag this month, but the bag itself is adorable and useable and the products are completely my taste and perfect.1. dr. brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant // 2. elizabeth mott pop! goes the shadow in champagne // 3. starlooks longwear lip pencil in naked // 4. urban decay 24/7 velvet glide-on eye pencil in black velvet // 5. coastal scents medium shadow brushI was considering buying the urban decay pencil because I had gotten like a half of a half of the ipsy size sample and loved it, so I was so happy to see a decent sized sample in here. It's everything the name suggests and more. The eyeshadow is exactly my color, and is aptly named champagne, which is how I describe my perfect base eye shade. It took a while to get that sheer swatch on my arm (above), but it's definitely buildable. Another match made in heaven. The lip pencil is in a color in which I don't own any lipsticks, but it's so beautiful that it is giving me an excuse to go out and look for a match, which I'm not complaining about. The eyeshadow brush is perfect for packing on color, and according to the website it's cheap as chips, so can't go wrong! And finally, the skin exfoliant, which I have only tried once so far, but will definitely keep using, is pretty good. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and not dry, which is all you can ask for really. I'm not sure about the long term benefits though seeing as I've only used it once.This month was loads better in terms of matching my colors and styles, and the products are all things that I use, unlike last month's blue liquid liner and eyeshadow, and the dark oompa loompa shade of self tanner. Check plus, ipsy, you've made me happy this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment