Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

April 10, 2014

these are a few of my favorite things.

I started to compile another list of facts about me to share more about myself, and what resulted were a lot of "my favorite ____ is" type of facts, so I figured I would use favorites as the theme here and try to come up with some non favorite facts for another post once I've thought of more things about myself. I actually have a lot of fun doing these types of posts because I also really like reading these types of posts from other bloggers so that I can get to know random things about them. So here we go!

Favorite phrase: "get it, girl."
Favorite thing to do when I’m nervous: listen to music.
Favorite thing to do when I'm sad: snuggle up with my puppy.
Favorite reason for laughter: Max's jokes, behaviors, and quirks.
Favorite children’s book: Where the Wild Things Are
Favorite smell: spring air.
Favorite place I've travelled to: Paris.
Favorite author: John Green maybe, but that's a toughie.
Favorite thing to do on Sunday mornings: sip coffee + read blogs.
Favorite type of weather: sunny and 60's, not a cloud in the sky.
Favorite soda: dr. pepper.
Favorite season: fall.
Favorite class in college: I took a media class for my education program, which was pretty awesome.
Favorite holiday: christmas.
Favorite cereal: kix or life.
Favorite month: October.
Favorite YouTuber: zoella + jaclynhill.
Favorite car you’ve owned: I've only owned one since I started driving in 2007 and he's a 2002 black ford escape named Jeffrey.
Favorite song: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.
Favorite positive affirmation: "you have the same number of hours in a day as Beyonce" (see also: favorite phrase).
Favorite hairdo: down, long, and loosely curled.
Favorite book: too many, but the Night Circus, The Fault in Our Stars, The Pact, Catching Fire.
Favorite vice: coffee.
Favorite musician: Ed Sheeran, Bastille, The Fray, The Script, One Direction.
Favorite country I've been to: Probably Israel because it is so beautiful and full of history.
Favorite state of mind: when I'm inspired and motivated.
Favorite novel character: either Nick from The Tea Rose, Peeta from The Hunger Games, Gus from The Fault in Our Stars, or Will from Me Before You. I have so many more, but I could write a full post about the books and characters I love so I'll spare you.
Favorite animated movie or show: the Fox and the Hound was my favorite movie as a kid and I still love it, but I am lovin' on Frozen too.
Favorite breakfast food: over easy eggs with bacon.
Favorite beverage: coffee or iced tea lemonade.
Favorite tropical fruit: mango.
Favorite TV series: Friends, HIMYM, One Tree Hill, LOST + Grey's Anatomy.
Favorite animal: elephants.
Favorite quote: "where you invest your love, you invest your life." (Mumford and Sons, awake my soul).
Favorite utensil: pencil.
Favorite meal of the day: brunch.
Favorite food: french fries.
Favorite vegetable: artichokes.
Favorite album: + by Ed Sheeran.
Favorite board game: apples to apples (is that a board game? I guess not).
Favorite cheese: all of them except american, but brie if I had to pick.
Favorite entertainment type: concerts.
Favorite number: 8.
Favorite year of your life: so far, 21.
Favorite sound: Michael Emerson's voice.
Favorite sleeping position: on my side with one leg pulled up to my chest.
Favorite article of clothing: a good denim button down.
Favorite sports team: NY Yankees.
Favorite time of the year: the period between Thanksgiving and Christmas where everyone is in good spirits and feeling generous.
Favorite city: a toss up between Paris and anywhere in California.
Favorite romantic moment: walking up to flowers waiting at my front door after a long day at work.
Favorite form of exercise: hot yoga.
Favorite stress reliever: running.
Favorite person to tell good news to: R, my mom, and my best friends.
Favorite color: neutrals + purple.
Favorite life accomplishment: honestly, this blog.
Favorite “aha” moment: every time I figure out a new thing about HTML and web design on my own.
Favorite superhero: spiderman.
Favorite crush: Leonardo DiCaprio has been my crush since 1997 until forever.
Favorite material possession: my DSLR camera.
Favorite day of the week: Friday.
Favorite electronic: my iphone.
Favorite way to travel: in the car or on a bus with tables and wifi.
Favorite compliment: when people tell me I have nice eyes, because I like my eyes.
Favorite family member: this seems unfair, but my Aunt Dolores because we're so similar and just get each other. Love to the rest of my family if you're reading this, you're all gems!
Favorite place to do work: my desk or my dining room table because it gets more sun.
Favorite thing to spend money on: makeup + clothes for me, & quirky, just because gifts for other people.
Favorite memory: pretty much any camp memory from my childhood.
Favorite movie: Titanic, Mrs. Doubtfire, Mean Girls, Pretty Woman.
Favorite dessert: peanut butter cookies or soft baked sugar cookies.
Favorite perfume: J'adore Dior.
Favorite actor: Leo, Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, Christopher Walken.
Favorite actress: Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Jennifer Aniston.
Favorite time of day: 4:16.

*this list was compiled using questions from here and here, with a couple of my own peppered in.

No comments:

Post a Comment