Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

January 19, 2014

project life 2014 // week two.

Dated: January 6 - January 12. This is the second week of project life and I'm still really kind of obsessed with it.What I did this week: I went back to work this week and was so excited to see Max. I finally picked my one little word for this year so a lot of time was spent on the beginning of that album. My mom and I went to a taping of the Bethenny show, which was one of her Christmas gifts,  I finally got to exchange Christmas presents with my two best friends, and spent some time with my parents. It was a nice and busy first week back home.About this spread: I used a screenshot of a Facetime sesh between R and I from Sunday because it was funny that we both had our maroon hats and glasses on. I did a lot of journaling directly on photos, mostly because I had a lot of pictures that I wanted to say something about and not enough space for journal cards.Thoughts, concerns + details: I finished this entire spread in one sitting because I'll be away this weekend and all of next week. It wasn't too difficult, but I don't feel like I made the best use of all of the supplies I have because I was trying to get it finished before I left.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 10 // canon t3 photos: 1 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here and see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment