Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

January 27, 2014

project life 2014 // week three.

Dated: January 13 - January 19. This is the third week of project life and I'm still really kind of obsessed with it.What I did this week: I had a full work week with Max, finally exchanged Christmas gifts with some of my girlfriends, made killer cookies (oreogasms, patent pending) for pretty little liars night with the girls, and flew out to California with Max and his parents.About this spread: This week I decided to use all of the 4x6 spots for photos, so I used photoshop to create a week card for the top left of the spread with one of the photos. I used my xyron create-a-sticker to add wood veneer letters right to the plastic sheet on the left side of the spread. I used a wrapped label on one photo that was too dark to directly journal on, similar to what I did a lot in my 2013 summer book.Thoughts, concerns + details: This spread is a little late because of the California trip that started at the end of this week. I sat down and cranked out both this spread and the one going up next week because I edited and set up all my photos for printing on the plane home from Cali.Photo breakdown: phone photos: 12 // canon t3 photos: 0 // polaroid photos: 0. Taken by me and the self-timer.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here and see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment