Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

January 12, 2014

project life 2014 // week one.

Dated: January 1 - January 5. Happy 2014! It's my first week of project life ever, and I'm kind of already really obsessed with it.What I did this week: It was my second week in England with R. We rang in the new year with a puzzle and crappy champagne with our friend Ben, watched an insane amount of horrible television, and drove down to London to stay with my aunt before I flew home on Sunday. In other words, just what the doctor ordered.About this spread: I cropped a picture of R and I to 4x12 and cut it in half so that I could feature both of us in a 4x6 and journal right on the photos. I also used a 4x6 midnight edition card with a camera on it to feature mini polaroids I took.Thoughts, concerns + details: I had to really get a feel for how I want my album to be not only this week but in general. It will obviously change week to week, which is the beauty of it, but having a "plan" kind of helps me to keep from getting overwhelmed. I'm glad I lugged my canon with me all the way to England otherwise I don't think I would have had that great of a shot of me and R. Same thoughts on my polaroid camera - a hassle to carry, but way worth it.
Photo breakdown: phone photos: 5 // canon t3 photos: 5 // polaroid photos: 2. Taken by me and the self-timer.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life is a simplified solution to scrapbooking created by Becky Higgins that helps you to record the memories of everyday life. Document your story either physically or digitally along with me and so many others. Find out more here, how to start here and see all of my PL 2014 posts here.

2 comments: