Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 3, 2013

tunes tuesday // midnight memories.

OHHHH MAN. It's here, it's very here. Midnight Memories was released last Monday, and after a week of delirious glee, I have decided to share my thoughts about the album with you. Well. I'm just so overwhelmed, I don't know where to start really. I did a little post about Best Song Ever and the video for that already, as well as one for Story of My Life before the album actually came out. Those are the first two songs on the album, and Story of My Life is still one of my favorites now that I've heard the rest because the song and video are just so grown up and amazing, but I do have other favorites. I always tend to go for the more ballady songs, and for this album that's You & I, Half a Heart, and Don't Forget Where You Belong. Along with those and SOML, my last top five spot I think is taken by Strong. Such a great song, so relatable, and it has a nice little beat that goes with the lyrics. Another notable mention is the namesake of the album, and I kind of hope that it's one of the next radio singles because it's a really cool, rock-pop-ish song. Though it is very hard to pick a favorite, as of right now the song that I go to first nine times out of ten is Strong, so I am sharing that one with you all. Even if you weren't a One Direction fan before, this album is definitely worth a listen to give them a second chance. Their musical abilities, taste, and style are totally evolving as they get a little older, and I'm lovin' it.

Strong
One Direction
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment