Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

December 31, 2013

goodbye twenty thirteen.

Twenty thirteen has treated me very well. A semi rocky start has led to some really awesome opportunities, new friends, new experiences, and new hope for the years to come. These are the things I am grateful for and loved about this year:

// I had a great concert year: One Direction, Taylor Swift, Ben Howard, + Ed Sheeran (twice!).
// I landed an amazing job and welcomed the sweetest little boy into my life as a result.
// I spent a lot of time with my family and friends due to living at home all year.
// I finally saw Paris & Atlantic City, and went on a few other great trips.
// I started to get fit after years of the "tomorrow" diet, and kind of indirectly became a lover of running.
// This blog really started taking shape for me, and though I have very few readers at the end of this year, I am hoping that 2014 will really be my year for this blog.
// I celebrated five years with R this year, which will hopefully be our last full year as a long distance couple.

Whatever twenty fourteen has to offer, I'm excited about it. I'm starting project life, which will be an awesome and necessary creative outlet, I'm participating in one little word to remind myself that the little things are just as important as the big, and I'm decorating an apartment in my head (with the help of Pinterest), which will hopefully be reality by the last quarter of the year. Let's do this, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment