Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 15, 2013

gold, glitz, & shimmer.

ban.do heart hair clip // rebecca minkoff cory pouch // sincerely jules celfie tee // deux lux luka weekender // lulu guinness glitter lipstick pouch // gold lipstick mug // threshold for target cheers tumbler

So apparently there's a theme with the things that I am coveting right now. (I should be super easy to buy Christmas gifts for). I love small pouches for make-up and traveling, or even just as an evening clutch. I am dying over that celfie tee, which could be dressed down with leggings or dressed up with a blazer. The sequined heart clip would look darling secured to a top knot, and the mug and tumbler, no matter what's inside of them (spiked coffee, anyone?) are chic as anything. I would pack everything shown in that adorable weekender bag, and that's a wrap, folks. See other products I love and lust after here.

No comments:

Post a Comment