Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

October 8, 2013

currently loving: leggings.

I have always had a bit of a love affair with leggings. They're soft, warm, slide perfectly into a pair of boots, are easy to fold and put away, and most of all they're comfortable. Leggings are always my go to, but in past years I have really focused on just plain black leggings that go with everything. This fall I have taken my love affair to new levels, and don't plan on stopping the crazy train any time soon.
top: leggings that I own: 1. my classic blacks and favorite brand from target / 2. subtle flowered leggings from h&m / 3. classic jersey leggings from h&m in burgundy / 4. tribal print, also my favorite brand from target / 5. rose print leggings from forever 21 (I have these in a very similar pattern but they have more black space and the flowers are pink with light green leaves) / bottom: leggings that I'm lusting after: 6. faux leather leggings (I'm not sure if I could pull these off but I want to so bad) from forever 21 / 7. sweater leggings from target / 8. acid-washy, tie-dyey from h&m / 9. leopard print from forever 21 / 10. striped cream and black from h&m (I need to get my hands on these babies).

I love fall so so much, and being able to wake up every morning and slide on a pair of leggings followed by one of my favorite pairs of boots is absolute bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment