Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

September 10, 2013

tunes tuesday // gabrielle aplin.

If you've ever read this blog it should be pretty apparent to you by now that I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran. On his last tour before he joined Taylor Swift, he went solo and Gabrielle Aplin opened up for him. She's awesome. Her voice is like silk and she has some pretty great lyrics.R sent me her album English Rain before the summer and right away I was hooked with the first song. To be honest, one of my pet peeves is when an artist puts their clear best song first on the album (which I think is the case here), but the rest of the album is still fabulous.

Panic Cord is the first thing you hear when you put the album on, and I literally play it on repeat in my car about 10 times before moving on to the next song. But I'm like that, so maybe normal people would just play it once and enjoy it and move on. The video is soooo good too. So listen to the song, watch the video, and buy the album, cause it's amazing.

Panic Cord
Gabrielle Aplin
ENGLISH RAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment