Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

September 4, 2013

everyday summer face routine.

As a late riser, I have to simplify my morning routine to get to work on time, and since I'm a nanny I don't need to put much makeup on to get away with looking alright for the day. I use a few basic products that would work for pretty much anyone in the summer months when foundation isn't necessary and a bit of a tan helps with your complexion.1// benefit boi-ing concealer in 02 medium.
2// maybelline age rewind eraser dark circle corrector in medium.
3// rimmel stay matte pressed powder in silky beige.
4// too faced milk chocolate soleil matte bronzer in medium/deep.
5// mac mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle.
6// urban decay chill makeup setting spray.
7// l'oreal infallible never fail eyeliner in black.
8// covergirl lashblast fusion mascara in very black.
[not numbered // assorted brushes from top to bottom: sigma f-35 tapered highlighter, sigma f-30 large powder brush, sephora collection classic bronzer brush.]

I use boi-ing only when I have any redness or a spot, but not every day. The dark circle corrector is amazing for under the eyes, on the lids (if you have veiny ones like me) and in the inner corner of your eye. I set both of those creams with the stay matte powder and the large powder brush, then I use the too faced bronzer with the sephora bronzer brush around the perimeter of my face. I use soft and gentle and the tapered highlighter brush to highlight my cheek bones and put a little all over my eye lids for a bit of a sheen. I set all of that with the urban decay spray, which is a serious lifesaver that keeps your makeup on all day and night, and then finish off with eyeliner and mascara. It seems like a lot but it's so quick (takes me about three minutes max), and if you're like me and can't get yourself out of bed in the morning, it saves a ton of time. Once foundation season comes back I can't promise the same degree of speed, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment