Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 21, 2013

currently.





living in maxi skirts.
playing with bubbles on the regular.
trying out new hairstyles, mostly buns.
listening to 'best song ever' on repeat (max is partially to blame for this one, but I don't hate it).
watching every episode of friends on a loop with R.
planning this weekend.
dreading rich leaving after it.
wishing I had more time to run lately.
thinking I probably need a hair cut.
partying with the girls while outdoor parties are still doable.
working on my summer book and loving it.
feeling motivated to post five-six days a week.
reading blog, inc. by joy of oh joy! and loving it.
getting excited for fall with each passing day and nightly temperature drop.
snuggling with max whenever I can.

loving august.

No comments:

Post a Comment