Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 2, 2013

currently // instagram.

There is nothing I love more than taking a great picture and thinking, I could totally upload this to instagram (though most of the time it probably isn't a great picture that I'm posting). I love a bit of the ol' IG, so I figured I'd update you all on my life via 'grams.
1 // I've been trying to run more - this belly isn't going to flatten itself.

2// Of Monsters and Men has come back into my life with a vengeance. I love them, and I love this album in the summertime.

3// Sauvignon blanc. Enough said there really, it's definitely been my preferred wine choice for a while now, and I'm also loving being able to have a drink with R while he's here.

4// Neon colors have taken over my summer wardrobe, and I bought this particular tank in three other colors from h&m - so comfy.

5// Barry M nail polish is not available in the US, but R brought me some from England and they are fabulousssss, so I've been painting my nails with them.

6// And as always, this little man just makes my life better all day, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment