Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

July 17, 2013

from babies to now.

For one of my anniversary presents to Rich I made him a blurb book. Before making it I had heard a lot about blurb and their photo books, but I have always been a snapfish user for my photo printing needs. After seeing how easy it was to make a blurb book, I decided to give it a whirl.

I went through pictures of me and R from 2008 to now, and created a 20 page, 7 x 7 book of full page photos of me and him in chronological order. It starts with us looking like babies, and it ends with us now (but looking back on this in another 5 years, we'll look like babies again. Such is life, friends.)













I really love the way it turned out, and this method of documentation is definitely going to become a staple for me. I made this particular book a short one because I was hesitant about the quality, but if I could go back I would have made this soooo many pages. But it's nice the way it is - simple, to the point, just some of our best shots through the years (I apologize for all of the mushy love ones, but hey, this book was created to celebrate love!). I highly recommend blurb to anyone looking to do a similar type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment