Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

June 7, 2013

introducing a&r.

This is my boyfriend, Rich:
I've talked about him before, but nothing too in depth. We've been dating for five years this July, and the entire five years has been long distance. Craaaaazy. But we're a couple of kids in love, and even though we've had our ups and downs, we've gotten this far with a little bit of hard work and a bunch of international flights. I guess I've never fully posted about Rich because I was keeping this blog more of a tutorial and recipe type of thing, but now that I've realized that I like writing about tons of things, my life included, I figured I'd bring Rich into the picture. Instead of me rambling on about how much I love him and why he's so great, I decided to fill in this little relationship questionnaire so you could get to know a few things about us.
What are your middle names? 
Graham and Marie
How long have you been together? 
5 years July 12
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
about a month
Who made the first move?
I did
Who asked whom out?
our status was kind of just assumed after the night we first kissed.
How old are each of you? 
R is 26 A is 23
Whose siblings/family do you see the most?
I'm an only child so Rich's brother wins that by default, but we see my family most I think.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? 
the distance from England to New York for sure.
Are you from the same home town?
nope
Did you go to the same school or work together?
we worked at a sleep away camp together for two summers, it's where we met.
Who is smarter?
that's probably a close one, maybe R, but he can't spell to save his life.
Who is the most sensitive?
A
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
in New York probably Mario's or bagel boss, in England we kind of eat everywhere but we always go to a burger place in town whenever I visit.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
besides back and forth to England and New York I think Puerto Rico.
Who has the craziest exes?
mmm we both have good ones I think, but probably me.
Who has the worst temper?
R- if he's mad he's mad.
Who does the cooking? 
we both do & we bake also.
Who is the neat-freak? 
I think me, definitely.
Who is more stubborn?
That's a close margin but I'm gonna say R.
Who is funnier?
We make each other laugh a lot but I would say me.
Who hogs the bed?
RICH. He'd probably say me but I hog the blankets and he takes up all the space. 
Who wakes up earlier?
Usually R 
Where was your first date?
Sadly, we didn't really have one alone because we were always with our friends at camp, but that's ok. 
Who is more jealous? 
R
How long did it take to get serious? 
No time, less than a month I'd say.
Who eats more? 
Rich is a human garbage disposal.
What is your favorite thing to do together?
we like traveling and seeing new places but we also love splitting a bottle of wine (lets be real we have one each) and watching a million episodes of a TV show.
What are both of your favorite movies?
mine is titanic and his is maybe into the wild if he had to pick one.
Who does the dishes?
we both do but I swear rich has a passion for it.
Who's better with the computer? 
I'd say me
Who drives when you are together? 
in England it's always rich because I can't drive stick and in NY it's mostly rich.
So that's a little bit about us according to me, and I'm going to post what Rich comes up with (without having seen my answers) as soon as he sends me his version and we'll see what we actually think we know about each other! I think we'll do alright though.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment