Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

November 3, 2012

want it, need it, gotta have it.

I know it's not Wednesday, but I've been out of power since Monday, so today will have to do! I'm posting a wishlist that I've been keeping in my phone for a while. Some things seem quite unattainable at present, but others are more affordable, just things that I haven't gotten around to or would rather get as a gift!
1. I've taken a serious liking (more than in the past!) to Kate Spade lately, and I recently smelt her Twirl eau de parfum, and it is delicious!! Not to mention the adorable little gold polka dot glass bottle it comes in! Too cute.

2. I've had a couple different iPods in the past since the first ones came out when I was in high school, but since getting the iPhone, I sold all of my old ones to put music on here. It would just be so much easier to have a separate device to play music though so that my phone battery doesn't die as quickly! These new iPod nanos are cute and perfect to hold a large amount of music all in one little place. And I love the colors, especially the purple!

3. I have a silver MK watch, but I am so much more into gold and two tone these days, so it would be great to have another everyday sort of watch in gold. I just love this one, the Jet Set with horn band and gold face plate. It's cute and can be dressed up or down!

4. Glitter nail polish on top of a base color has been my go-to for the last year or so when I get bored of a normal manicure. I love this red color in general, but it would look great around the holidays and perfect with a Christmas dress. And this particular Sephora by OPI color just happens to be called Be-claus I Said So! Perfecto!

5. This bag has been on my wishlist since before I can remember, but man do those little LV's cost a ton! The Neverfull is such a classic bag, and so many people carry it. I love it because it's a classy spin on your everyday tote, and like the name suggests, it never seems to get full! My aunt has one that I have been crushing on for years, and I don't know how much longer I can be separated from my dream bag!

What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment