Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

October 10, 2012

oreo chocolate chip cookies.

Hellooooooooo!

So it's been forevs since I've blogged because I am super busy and super lazy in my down time, and my photoshop trial expired so I had to beg my friends for a serial number! Don't tell Adobe! BUT, I digress.

I baked these realllllly scrumptious cookies a couple of weeks ago, and it was the easiest thing ever (I needed a quick idea to appease the sweet toothes of my family!)
These puppies are semi in response to the new craze of baking baked goods inside of other baked goods, but I decided that instead of one giant oreo in the middle of a cookie that I want oreo in every single bite! So if you're into that, here ya go.
// 1 stick softened butter
// 6 tbsp. sugar
// 6 tbsp. brown sugar
// 1 egg
// 1 tsp. vanilla extract
// 1¼ cup flour
// ½ tsp. baking soda
// ½ tsp. salt
// 1 cup chocolate chips*
// 11 broken oreos*

* in the future, for more oreo taste, I think I would revise this portion of the recipe to ½ cup chocolate chips, 20 broken oreos (I LOVE oreos, and I didn't think that there ended up being enough oreo taste as I had hoped!)

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars until mixed, then add the egg and vanilla until mixed together.
3. Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl, then add the dry ingredients to the wet until mixed thoroughly.
4. Stir in oreo cookies and chocolate chips until incorporated.
5. Scoop cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet, and bake for about 8 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
7. Serve and enjoy!

Bake away!

No comments:

Post a Comment