Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

January 8, 2014

paperback lust list // 2014 edition, part one.

Not only because it's the new year and this is the time for bold intentions and resolutions, I have decided I really need to step up my reading game in 2014. It's not that I didn't read a bunch of books in 2013, I just feel like I could have read a few more with ease. In 2014 I want to try to read 25 books, some of which are already purchased on my nook or on wait list at the library. I don't want to pick all 25 now because obviously new books come around and into our radar, but I have made a list of my first ten for sure reads of this year, and plan on reporting on them here as I usually do to hold myself accountable. The Cuckoo's Calling // Where'd You Go, Bernadette // Bossypants // Mockingjay (a reread, but an essential one after that amazing second film!) // Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail // My Inappropriate Life: Some Material Not Suitable for Small Children, Nuns, or Mature Adults // Me Before You // All She Ever Wanted // The Bell Jar // Love in the Time of Cholera

Based off great back cover blurbs, recommendations, and trends, I'm hoping all of these reads will be winners and I'll be able to say great things. best get started! What are you planning on reading this year?

Other books I have read and reviewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment