Navigation Tabs

about
disclosurecontact

August 13, 2013

corn + feta guac.

I'm positive that I must have mentioned quite a few times that I have an intense passion for guacamole. I could eat it anytime, anywhere, on anything. See an example in my revolutionized guacamole grilled cheese.

Another recipe on my pinterest to-do list // food edition was corn and feta guac (adapted from here), and it was soooo easy to make and so delish.
// 2 large avocados
// 1/2 cup corn
// 1/2-1/3 cup feta
// 1/2 medium red onion
// clove of garlic
// 2 tbsp. lime juice
// ~1 tsp. pepper
// ~1 tsp. salt
// 2 tbsp. cilantro (my local supermarket was out of fresh cilantro, which was a bummer because it is my favorite ingredient, but the corn & feta made it less apparent that it wasn't there, so if you don't like cilantro, this will still be great guac)
1// mash avocado.
2// add chopped up red onion and garlic, lime juice, salt + pepper, corn, and most of the feta to the avocado.
3// mix well, top with remaining feta & serve.

That's literally it. The prep takes longer than the making and eating combined, guaranteed. I am convinced now that the guacamole possibilities in life are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment